1. What’s your favorite word?
I have three.
“hello” - but only if it precedes “is it me you are looking for”
“droids” - but only if its included in the sentence “these are not the droids you are looking for”
“dangling participle” - but only used as a question “what are you using dangling participles for?”
Sorry, the last one is two words, and writer’s humor, so lets just go with motherfucker.
2. What’s more important in a good friendship; sarcasm or sympathy?
Sarcasm if it’s family, sympathy if it’s a shrew.
3. Always have the last word or keep them guessing?
You done talking? Then, yes.
4. Bad publicity or no publicity?
I was once ranked #2 on good for the word “douchebag.” Um, yeah.
5. The best way to make a crying person laugh?
Kick a baby in the balls. If you have no baby, fart. If you have no balls, don’t joke about a baby.
6. The best way to make a laughing person cry?
Kick them in the nuts, if you have no nuts, then joke about a baby.
7. The best pick-up line which hasn’t worked?
I have your parents in my basement. Want to let them out?
8. The worst pick-up line which has worked?
I swear, we are just friends.
9. Most often used comeback?
I know you are, but what do you believe I might be, depending on how you view me in an existential manner.
10. Personal favorite Banters post?