Jimmy Jacobson: good guy, Zappos API Developer, and creator of the dead simple way to poll your friends Wedgies. He is a favorite of the staff on Banters and IRL. We chased him down to quiz him on life so we could share this knowledge with you, readers. Take note!
1. What’s your favorite word?
2. What’s more important in a good friendship; sarcasm or sympathy?
Sympathy. By understanding what makes someone tick you can hurt them way more than any off hand sarcastic comment.
3. Always have the last word or keep them guessing?
Getting the last word is no good if no one is listening.
4. Bad publicity or no publicity?
Bad publicity gives you a chance to tell your side of the story
5. The best way to make a crying person laugh?
6. The best way to make a laughing person cry?
7. The best pick-up line which hasn’t worked?
Are you sure you aren’t an escort? Because I would pay to take you out.
8. The worst pick-up line which has worked?
9. Most often used comeback?
10. Personal favorite Banters post?