How do we explain Bianca? On her Banters’ bio, she’s “a not so secret secret ninja posing as a stylist… astronaut” - but we like to sum her up as the rambunctious smaller half of the already petite PR duo Small Girls. Since there’s no one on Banters with more experience breaking hearts and partying until dawn, we saved her interview for a Friday so you know what to do this weekend.
1. What’s your favorite word?
favorite word of all of the words: phenolphthalein
2. What’s more important in a good friendship; sarcasm or sympathy?
3. Always have the last word or keep them guessing?
have the last word but say something really weird to confuse them and keep them guessing
4. Bad publicity or no publicity?
is no publicity a thing?
5. The best way to make a crying person laugh?
put on some music and dance
6. The best way to make a laughing person cry?
punch them in the face
7. The best pick-up line which hasn’t worked?
i was told all pick up lines work. in hindsight i think that may have been a pick up line being used on me. in which case… it worked. so i guess that statement’s true.
8. The worst pick-up line which has worked?
i love water!
also, can we talk about the BEST pick-up line which has worked: “i want to make out with your face” (now go use it on someone and report back to me)
9. Most often used comeback?
in my head: “i’ll cut you”
in reality: “no YOU are” or “what?”
10. Personal Favorite Banters’ post?